When considering whether to cloth diaper your child there is A LOT to consider. Believe me, we went back and forth before we decided to dive into the world of fluff (apparently that’s slang for cloth diapers? Just found that out!). We mainly chose to do it because we have such little trash from recycling that we wanted to keep what goes to the dump minimal. So cloth diapers it was!
I have written some previous posts on cloth diapers, such as:
- tips and trick for cloth diapering
- products you need to cloth diaper
- why I love AppleCheek diapers so much
- pros and cons of choosing cloth diapers
- and of course distractions for baby during a diaper change (lord knows we all need that!)
Today I am going to give you a visual peek into my day with cloth diapers. It’s the nitty gritty if you will. GASP – you may see poop or pee!!!! Warning!
I have pictures of all the little things that are done through out the day with cloth diapers. Of course there is more work than disposable, so I wanted to paint an accurate picture. BUT I am serious when I say, once you get into the routine, it is EASY! You get used to doing it and it just flows nicely.
Behind the Scenes of Cloth Diapering