Yes, new mom’s have a LOT to learn. Here are a few things I have been schooled in over the past 5 months of being a mommy.
- Don’t wear glasses while feeding cereal to your little one if they have just learned how to blow raspberries.
- A church is very echo-ee, especially when everyone is silent. (and your baby is babbling)
- A jumper is a God Send. Especially when you have a lot of cooking to do.
- Footed pajamas are the cutest thing ever.
- If all else fails: nurse.
- Eating at a restaurant (or anywhere for that matter) is no longer relaxing. Instead it is a timed race to see who can finish first: mom or dad.
- Nursing is the only time I can catch up on TV shows or reading. Pick one.
- The water bill WILL go up after having children.
- Spit, snot, and other fluids have never been cuter.
- I can love someone so much it makes me misty eyed.
This post it linked to Top Ten Tuesday.